The marketing landscape is as dynamic as it is as competitive as ever. The steady influx of data creates too much clutter that both organic and paid marketing strategies are having a tough time cutting through. The top marketing executives from all over the world have convened to address the timely issues that are affecting the marketing world today. These experts are sharing their insights on how they plan to thread in the industry and achieve success NOW in this new State of Marketing Whitepaper.
This whitepaper, sponsored by the Incite Group, looks into the common problems marketers face, how to overcome them, and the challenges as well as the benefits they can reap from those endeavors.
Here are some intriguing facts extracted from the report:
- 32% of marketing executives firmly believe in the effectiveness of marketing attribution.
- 52% of in-house marketers say that there should be a focus on personalization this 2017.
- The top 5 things marketers are currently prioritizing do NOT include Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things, and Virtual Reality!
Key Areas to Focus On
A majority of the 1,372 marketers agree that personalization, marketing attribution, and content marketing with emphasis on storytelling are the top three areas that they are focusing on this year. These are the major funnels where marketing executives are spending most of their budget on.
Here are some of the topics from the whitepaper that you can use to benchmark to what your contemporaries in the industry are doing:
- The most essential and the least important marketing issues.
- Content marketing budget and measurable ROI.
- Pros and cons of content marketing.
- Personalization benefits
- Marketing attribution budget and measurable ROI.
Most companies face the same challenges in their branding and marketing campaigns that you do. The marketing landscape is changing. Do not get left behind and learn about these issues and how your global peers are facing them.
Get access to this exclusive whitepaper copy now by downloading it here.
How do your marketing priorities for 2017 align with those in the whitepaper?