When looking for a social media keynote speaker, experience counts.
Looking for an experienced, educational AND inspirational social media keynote speaker to enlighten your company or professional association on best practices for utilizing social media and new ideas to keep your social media marketing aligned with current trends and future-proofed for the unpredictable times ahead?
Social Media Keynote Speaker Neal Schaffer
Global social media keynote speaker Neal Schaffer has a unique ability to demystify and inspire businesses and professionals to understand and truly embrace the potential that social media has for many business objectives including sales, business development, and marketing for B2B, B2C, non-profit organizations, as well as government institutions.
Neal’s proven expertise and speaking experience on a variety of social media topics has brought him international praise and is frequently invited outside of his Southern Californian home to speak around the world. Neal has spoken on 4 continents, including Africa (South Africa), Europe (Denmark, Finland, Ireland, United Kingdom, Germany, Austria, Romania), Asia (Japan, Malaysia), and North America (Canada, United States). He has presented at national conferences on marketing and social media including Social Media Marketing World, Marketing Profs B2B, Social Media Strategies Summit, Corporate Social Media Summit, iStrategy, Content Marketing Conference, and the Gravity Summit on Social Media. On top of that Neal teaches as part of Rutger University Business School’s Mini Social Media MBA program as well as the Irish Management Institute’s Digital Business program.
…we also had the irreplaceable Neal Schaffer give one of the best sessions of the day on harvesting LinkedIn as a marketing tool.” – iStrategy
Neal’s presentations are a mixture of educational training workshops that focus on specific social networks as well as more advanced social media keynote presentations that focus on concepts, trends, and the future.
Social Media Keynote Speaker Neal Schaffer Promises
1) I will consult with you at the beginning to make sure my presentation meets the specific content as well as inspirational needs of your unique audience.
2) I will customize my presentation to meet the needs of your unique audience.
3) I will try to include relevant case studies from your company/association/industry in my content.
4) If it’s a public event, I will promote your event to my audience.
5) Assuming there’s enough speaking time, no question will go unanswered.
6) I will stay behind and meet with the attendees and answer any questions they might have for as long as it takes so that I can best serve your community.
Note that I am available to deliver any of these presentation either live or virtually anywhere in the world.
Neal’s Newest Social Media Speaking Keynote Presentations
Business in the Age of Covid-19: How to Adapt Your Marketing
The current coronavirus pandemic has left many marketers silent, confused, or soul searching. I provide some inspiration to help brands better align with their digital communities to better serve them and transform the way they market to become truly Digital First and Online Customer First.
How to Grow Your Business through Influencer Collaborations
Collaboration is at the heart of what I preach about influencer marketing. Filled with case studies and insight from my latest book The Age of Influence, this presentation takes a holistic look at how any business regardless of industry and size can empower their marketing through influencer collaborations.
How to Develop an Influencer Marketing Strategy That Generates Results
Based off of my new book on influencer marketing, The Age of Influence, this presentation will educate and inspire your audience to generate business value from working with those who yield digital influence. Whether you are new to influencer marketing or are looking to take your influencer marketing program to the next level, this is the presentation you will want to hear. Includes an introduction to the concept of influencer marketing to “re-educate” the audience and understand why it has so much potential for businesses today, redefining who is an influencer in social media today, the many ways in which you can collaborate with influencers, how to find, activate, and engage with influencers, and finally how to create a truly data-driven and ROI-based influencer marketing strategy.
How to Maximize Your Influencer Marketing ROI
For those audiences that are already engaging with influencers as part of their marketing efforts, this presentation takes a deeper dive from my new book on influencer marketing The Age of Influence and provides inspiration and ideas to help marketers and brands do more with less. Specifically this speech looks at promoting better influencer identification, those influencer marketing campaign types that are generating a high ROI right now, the ROI of UGC (user-generated content), and tips on how to maximize your influencer marketing ROI in light of the potential it has to become a more important part of your digital marketing strategy.
How to Exponentially Leverage Employee Advocacy by Converting Your Employees into Influencers
One of the concepts I discuss in The Age of Influence is leveraging employees as influencers. Many companies have launched employee advocacy programs and struggled with them. When you treat your employees the same as you would external influencers, it opens up tremendous internal influencer marketing potential for your business. This eye-opening speech will get you inspired to look outside-in instead of inside-out!
Why Lead Magnets are the Key to Digital Marketing Success
Content is central to everything you do in digital media, but one area where most companies lag is in creating content resources that allow you to begin marketing communications with a potential customer. This practical speech will give the audience a new enthusiasm towards the creation of lead magnets, the power of email marketing, and a new respect for and understanding of the need to create content to deeply engage with customers and potential clients.
Neal’s Popular Social Media Speaking Keynote Presentations
An Introduction to Social Media Growth Hacking
Looking to grow your business primarily using social media? Perhaps you are a startup, launching a new brand or product line, or are simply looking for new ideas to help ignite growth in your social media program? This speech will cover tactics utilized by companies large and small to help you reach objectives for your social media program faster. Through my experience with my social media agency PDCA Social, I have taken foreign brands with zero awareness here in the United States and made them famous in their niche in the course of a few months. Why wait to achieve greatness in social media? My unique concept of Social Media Growth Hacking will allow your business to grow your social media presence FAST.
How to Maximize Social Media ROI
We all know that it takes time and resources to manage and successfully execute on a social media strategy. There are different strategies you need to embrace and metrics you have to measure. You also need to create a compelling game plan. This speech starts with the evolution of social media to its mainstream status today, the criticalness of having a social media strategy, how to effectively manage your social media, the importance of your team structure, and finally the Social Media Metrics and KPIs you need to understand to maximize your social media ROI.
Social Media in a Mobile First World
We know that the Internet is going mobile, but what does that mean for your marketing vis a vis social media? If we are in a mobile first world, we need to understand the dominant role that social media has and learn to harness its power when looking at it from a mobile first perspective. This session will help future-proof your marketing as we trend towards becoming a mobile first world.
Optimizing Social Media through Employee Advocacy
Businesses large and small are realizing that there is a powerful force awaiting to be unleashed in social media: The voice of their own employees. While creating an employee advocacy program usually begins as a marketing initiative, it transcends corporate boundaries and often ends up being a cultural changing exercise. That’s why it’s important to start with this end in mind and learn how to bring together marketing, sales, and other internal departments in order to create, manage, and optimize an employee advocacy program.
How Social Selling is Changing Sales
Neal’s background in B2B sales gives him a distinct advantage on explaining how adopting social selling best practices can help complement the efforts of your sales team to generate leads, deepen customer relationships, and close business. This presentation also looks at the overlap with Employee Advocacy efforts that is reshaping the relationship between Sales and Marketing.
Tactics to Amplify Content Marketing with Social Media
Just as we wonder what sales professionals did before LinkedIn, the same can be said about content marketing before social media. Social media marketing, when done right, allows you to amplify your content to a highly targeted audience with content that connects. Very few businesses, however, understand how to dive into the social data and maximize Social with the right tactics. Until now. Learn the framework you need to leverage social media, and that tactics to get more bang for your content marketing buck. In this speech you’ll learn 1.) The elements you need to prepare your content for effective social promotion, 2.) How to find complementary content to get your own content more noticed in social, 3.) How to use Paid Social to promote your content to the right targeted audience, 4.) Ways to engage with social influencers to help promote your content, and 5.) Strategies to leverage the social reach of your employees
How Tools Can Help Scale Your Social Media Efforts
As more and more brands take social media in-house, they are also taking on the role of an agency and thus need to prepare an infrastructure to manage the madness that social media can seem like while reaching strategic objectives. In essence, brands are learning, for a variety of different reasons, that they need to scale. Scaling in social media is only possible through a few different ways, one of them being the smart use of tools and technology. As more companies invest in a more robust in-house program, making the right investment in the most appropriate technology can significantly improve the efficiency, quality, and ultimately the ROI of your social media program. This speech will show you how to create a rational social media infrastructure that can scale together with a review of the technological landscape of what is possible with social media tools and teach you 1.) The elements necessary to scale your social media program, 2) The role of technology to help you achieve scale, 3) The different types of technology that exist for different social media objectives to drive greater ROI, and 4) How to perform a social media technology audit.
Maximizing Social Media for Professionals & Businesses
A popular topic for professional associations where members include small business owners as well as those from a wide variety of disciplines but with the same objective: To learn why social media is so important to their businesses as well as careers. This presentation provides a summary of what businesses need to know concerning all of the major social networks, and leaves the audience with a roadmap of where they need to go next to find ROI in their social media efforts.
I’ll Show You Social Media ROI if You Show Me Your Social Media Strategy
Neal takes his experience in social media strategy consulting and provides businesses with the information they need to start creating and implementing their own social media strategy. By the end of this presentation, attendees will no longer question the ROI in social media and instead focus on their social media strategy, tactics, and measurement.
B2B Social Media Marketing – From Where to Start to How to Succeed
Facebook is great if you’re trying to sell to consumer, but what if you’re a niche B2B firm selling very targeted products and/or services to other businesses? Learn the basics of B2B social media marketing and how to succeed on generating leads, cultivating relationships, and establishing thought leadership on sites such as LinkedIn, Twitter as well as blogging and using video.
Platform-Specific Presentations or Workshops List
- “Maximizing LinkedIn for Business”
- “Maximizing Twitter for Business”
- “Maximizing Facebook for Business”
- “Maximizing Instagram for Business”
- “Maximizing Pinterest for Business”
- “Maximizing Blogging for Business”
- “The Complete B2B Social Media Marketing Workshop”
- “The Complete Social Media Marketing Workshop”
- “The Complete Social Selling Workshop”
- “The Complete Influencer Marketing Workshop”
Utilizing the wealth of knowledge from consulting for dozens of clients, speaking in front of tens of thousands of professionals, writing two award-winning social media books, Neal can suitably customize and speak on a variety of topics to energize YOUR audience to better understand the potential for and fully embrace the benefits of social media. Neal can also provide his books at a discount for speaking events for giveaways or as souvenirs for your audience.
If you’d like to inquire more about hiring Neal Schaffer as a social media keynote speaker for your event, please fill in the form below . You can also download Neal’s One Sheeter here.
Here are Sample Videos of Social Media Keynote Speaker Neal in Action:
All upcoming events will be broadcast via email. Sign up to my newsletter on the widget to the right or bottom to be informed of my future events.
I have spoken in front of tens of thousands of business professionals at hundreds of events since I first began speaking in 2009. Below is a list of some of the events I have spoken at over the years. Note that most corporate speaking and training events I cannot disclose because of NDA:
Social Media and Marketing Conferences
- Social Media Marketing World (Social Media Examiner)
- B2B Marketing Forum (MarketingProfs)
- Social Media Strategies Summit
- Content Marketing Conference
- Corporate Social Media Summit
- Social Tools Summit
- CeBIT (Germany)
- Social Media Camp (Canada)
- Social Business Summit (South Africa)
- Maximizing Social Media Conference (Romania)
- Rock the Blog (Germany)
- Uberall App Congress (Austria)
- Women’s Business Symposium
- University of Massachusetts Social Media Day
- DFW Rocks Social Media
- Latino iConnect Digital Marketing Conference
- Social Media Week (Japan, Denmark)
- New Media Expo
- iStrategy (United Kingdom)
- Southland Technology Conference (Sotec)
- Social Shakeup
- CBS Radio Social: The Now Media
- Small Business Survival Summit
- Online Marketing Summit
- Cool Twitter Conference
- Digital Hollywood Media Summit
- Gravity Summit
- Government 2.0
- Comerica Bank
- Grubb & Ellis
- Southern California Gas Company
- BlueCross BlueShield of Florida
- Davis, Wright & Tremaine
- McDermott & Bull
- TopLink (Malaysia)
- Rochester Business Journal
- Hartford Business Journal
- American Chamber of Commerce, Tokyo, Japan
- Australia and New Zealand Chamber of Commerce, Tokyo, Japan
- Contract Packaging Association
- Association for Advanced Automation
- Canadian Association of Accredited Mortgage Professionals (Canada)
- National American Association of State and Provincial Lotteries
- Association of European Science & Technology Transfer Professionals (Austria)
- Social Media Club
- Association of International Metallizers, Coaters and Laminators
- American Academy of Dental Group Practice Annual Conference
- Young President’s Organization
- International Pool Spa Patio Expo
- International Truck Parts Association
- National Equity Compensation Forum
- National Association of Flood & Stormwater Management Agencies
- Southern California Relocation Council
- Professional Convention Management Association (PCMA)
- National Flood Determination Association
- Real Estate Owned Managers Association of California (REOMAC)
- California Placement Association
- Social Media Breakfast Club
- Monte Jade Science & Technology Association
- Marketing Executives Networking Group
- California Association of Mortgage Professionals
- International Association of Workforce Professionals
- National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals
- Financial Executives Networking Group
- Arizona Interactive Marketing Association
- International Association of Business Communicators (IABC)
- Healthcare Businesswomen’s Association
- Association of Health Underwriters
- Public Relations Society of America (PRSA)
- CEO Trust
- C-Suite Trust
- California Diversity Council
- Asian Real Estate Association of America
- Chinese Information & Networking Association
- Public Relations Student Society of America (PRSSA)
- Rutgers University Business School
- Irish Management Institute (Ireland)
- Jyvaskyla University School of Business and Economics (Finland)
- Amherst College
- California State University at Fullerton
- California State University at Long Beach
- California State Polytechnic University, Pomona
- Chapman University
- Strayer University
- Concordia University
Partner Events and Webinars
- AMPlify (GaggleAMP)
- NetShare Experts Connection
- Social Tools Summit
- Social Media Today
- Social Media Success Summit (Social Media Examiner)
- Dynamic Signal
- Social Selling Summit (Sales for Life)