How to Guest Post for NealSchaffer.com
I treat those that guest post to my blog as advocates and friends. Therefore, I am VERY selective as to who I approve to blog on my site(s). Please check out my video below and then keep reading for the details! Thanks!
Please First Acknowledge and Accept These Guest Post Conditions
Please only apply to blog by submitting the form at the bottom of the page if you accept these conditions and following these instructions:
- I only allow bloggers to guest post – not companies. If you work for a company and are a subject matter expert, please feel free to apply, but if you are only try securing a review of your product or backlink from this site, please consider purchasing Sponsored Content.
- I do not accept singular submissions. All bloggers will be expected to blog once every two months over the course of a year for a minimum of six posts.
- All posts must be a minimum of 1,500 words per post.
- All posts must be unique content to this site.
- All bloggers will be expected to submit content according to their category of expertise. Therefore, when applying, please make sure you indicate only ONE specific category of expertise in the list below.
- In addition to indicating your category of expertise, please also include 3 links to previously published blog posts regarding your specific category of expertise in the form below.
You must follow the rules above for consideration to guest post. By submitting the form you also indicate that you agree to the 1,500 word x 6 blog posts over the course of a year in your specific category of expertise for which you are approved.
Fill Out This Form Completely to Apply to Guest Post at NealSchaffer.com
[wpforms id=”53054″ title=”false” description=”false”]