I treat those that contribute to my blog as advocates and friends. Therefore, I am VERY selective as to who I approve to blog on my site(s). Until now, I have only accepted guest bloggers on Maximize Social Business, but with the upcoming merger with NealSchaffer.com, future posts will be published here. Please understand that before applying to blog!
Please only apply to blog by submitting the form at the bottom of the page if you accept these conditions and following these instructions:
- I only allow bloggers to blog – not companies. If your company would like to blog on my site(s), please see information about Sponsored Content below.
- I do not accept singular submissions. All bloggers will be expected to blog once every two months over the course of a year for a minimum of six posts.
- All posts must be a minimum of 1,500 words per post.
- All posts must be unique content to this site.
- All bloggers will be expected to submit content according to their category of expertise. Therefore, when applying, please make sure you indicate only ONE specific category of expertise in the list below.
- In addition to indicating your category of expertise, please also include 3 links to previously published blog posts regarding your specific category of expertise in the form below.
You must follow the rules above for consideration. By submitting the form you also indicate that you agree to the 1,500 word x 6 blog posts over the course of a year in your specific category of expertise for which you are approved.
Join my newsletter!
Subscribe to get my latest content by email as soon as I publish it.