Hire Neal Schaffer to speak at your next event as a keynote, breakout session, or workshop. Neal has spoken at more than 200 professional events on three continents educating audiences globally on best practices in social media.
Neal Schaffer is a leading authority on helping businesses through their digital transformation of sales and marketing through consulting, training, and helping enterprises large and small develop and execute on social media marketing strategy, influencer marketing, and social selling initiatives. President of the social media agency PDCA Social, Neal also teaches digital media to executives at Rutgers University, the Irish Management Institute (Ireland), and the University of Jyvaskyla (Finland). Fluent in Japanese and Mandarin Chinese, Neal is a popular keynote speaker and has been invited to speak about digital media on four continents in a dozen countries. He is also the author of 3 books on social media, including Maximize Your Social (Wiley), and in late 2019 will publish his 4th book, The Business of Influence (HarperCollins), on educating the market on the why and how every business should leverage the potential of influencer marketing. Neal resides in Irvine, California but also frequently travels to Japan.
Latest posts by Neal Schaffer (see all)
- How to Get Verified on Instagram – The Latest Advice and Analysis - January 31, 2019
- Seven Helpful Social Media Writing Tips For Businesses - January 24, 2019
- How to Make Money on Instagram? Here’s 9 Different Ideas to Chew On - January 21, 2019
- 7 Instagram Mistakes That Kill Your Online Business - January 17, 2019
- How to Reach a Whole New Demographic Using Social Media - January 16, 2019