Hire Neal Schaffer to speak at your next event as a keynote, breakout session, or workshop. Neal has spoken at more than 200 professional events on three continents educating audiences globally on best practices in social media.
Neal Schaffer is a leading authority on helping businesses through their digital transformation of sales and marketing through consulting, training, and helping enterprises large and small develop and execute on social media marketing strategy, influencer marketing, and social selling initiatives. President of the social media agency PDCA Social, Neal also teaches digital media to executives at Rutgers University, the Irish Management Institute (Ireland), and the University of Jyvaskyla (Finland). Fluent in Japanese and Mandarin Chinese, Neal is a popular keynote speaker and has been invited to speak about digital media on four continents in a dozen countries. He is also the author of 3 books on social media, including Maximize Your Social (Wiley), and in late 2019 will publish his 4th book, The Business of Influence (HarperCollins), on educating the market on the why and how every business should leverage the potential of influencer marketing. Neal resides in Irvine, California but also frequently travels to Japan.
Latest posts by Neal Schaffer (see all)
- A 10-Step Plan to Launch (or Revise) Your Instagram Marketing Strategy - April 15, 2019
- Social Media Post Scheduling Software: The Top Twenty Features to Look for - April 8, 2019
- Why You Must Embrace Customer Experience Marketing To Stand Out As A Business (with Dan Gingiss) – Ep. 138 - March 14, 2019
- The Five Best Business Productivity Tools I Use for Sales and Marketing - March 11, 2019
- How to Optimize Your Blog Posts for Higher Search Rankings and Stay Ahead of the Competition – Ep. 137 - March 4, 2019