There are many ways to learn social media marketing, but when Silversea Cruises partner Coastline Travel Advisors reached out to me to propose that I teach social media at sea, I could not refuse the offer 😉 With that in mind, I am proud to announce Maximize Your Social – The Cruise, which will sail from Rome, Italy to Barcelona, Spain from October 29th to November 5th. You can see the entire details about the cruise by clicking here.
Silversea Cruises are the leaders in all-inclusive ultra-luxury cruising. Since its inception in the early 90s, Silversea Cruises has been recognised as the gold standard in luxury cruising, acclaimed both for its legendary European lifestyle and global reach of destinations. The idea around the cruise line was to create a new class of elite vessels designed with more space for fewer guests and with the highest levels of personalised service. Needless to say, if you haven’t sailed on Silversea Cruises, you haven’t sailed in luxury!
To make this cruise a truly special one, I have created a cruise package to help you truly Maximize Your Social before, during, and then taking that education and experience to help you long after the cruise ends.
A snapshot of what I will provide includes:
- BEFORE the cruise even starts, I will audit your social media presence and give you individual and customized recommendations
- BEFORE the cruise even starts I will also work with you on a publishing calendar and introduce tools to help you maintain a stable social media presence – while you are at sea!
- On the boat I will be providing customized social media marketing training according to your specific needs
- At selected ports I will show you how to take advantage of being overseas and how to jumpstart Instagram engagement with your smartphone wherever we are
- Every social media question you have will be answered by the time you disembark the ship!
- And, of course, a complimentary, signed copy of “Maximize Your Social” will be yours.
I hope to see you at sea! Remember, if you are at all interested, please follow the instructions here for more information.
Join my newsletter!
Subscribe to get my latest content by email as soon as I publish it.