This week, I’m coming to you from Victoria BC, where I’m speaking at Social Media Camp. Of course, I’ve run into my friend Mike Gingerich of TabSite. TabSite is a great tool that helps you run contests and capture leads, mostly on Facebook, but also on the web. It integrates with tons of common platforms like MailChimp, Infusionsoft, Canva, and Hootsuite, and it’s so easy to use. It’s a great way to grow your following, get shared on social networks, and engage with people.
Subscribe on iTunes | Stitcher | SoundCloud | RSS
In This Episode:
- As you know, I always recommend a social tools audit every 90 days, and this tool is one that I think should be on your radar
- TabSite is a contest and lead capture platform used primarily on Facebook but also on the web
- Once you log into TabSite, you can add an app for contests, coupon giveaways, or other lead captures
- Most widely used apps are for sweepstakes, sweepstakes plus, and photo contests
- There are viral sharing options that allow people to share for extra points, and these can boost your entries and awareness
- Contests are a way of engaging with your fanbase on a regular basis
- Facebook gives you the capability to do all these different things with their platform like install apps, and everyone is on it
- TabSite has a number of integrations to other platforms like MailChimp, Infusionsoft, Canva, etc.
- Once you’ve captured leads with TabSite, you can do specific niche marketing to that audience
- TabSite has a great drag and drop interface so that you can create the form you want
- There’s access to analytics and export features that help you know what’s happening
- There is a mobile version too that is set up to be mobile friendly, so people can participate from anywhere
- There are promotions tools, which are social sharing options that make it easy for people to share your contest: this is where you can customize your message that people will be sharing
- Post planning is all set up within TabSite, integrations with Hootsuite and Buffer
- The analytics are great: they show you where people saw it, how many times it was shared, and of course, you can see the registrations and export those
- You can really build anything you want to build
- The pricing starts at $30 per month for one app at a time
- Mike’s tips for a successful contest
- 1) Think about your engagement strategy! You need to be active on your page already, sharing quality content
- 2) Look at using Facebook ads for some of your best content – it allows you to get in front of the exact target audience
- 3) You need to be experimenting with video! It’s a great way to be personable and get people engaged
Resources & Links:
- Read more about using contests to grow your email list.
- Still not sure? Here are 5 ways Facebook contest drive traffic, boost engagement, and build leads.
- Here are 15 steps to help you build a better Facebook contest.
- Yes, contests can be great for B2B businesses as well!
- Convince people to enter your contest with these tips and tricks.
- Follow Maximize Social Business on Facebook!
Check Out All of My Podcasts!
Join my newsletter!
Subscribe to get my latest content by email as soon as I publish it.